How do I find a registered healthcare practitioner?

There are many websites that you can visit to find registered healthcare practitioners, as well as check the qualifications of the individual you are planning to visit. You can check to see if a practitioner is registered with governing bodies such as the GMC(General Medical Council), the GDC(General Dental Council) and the NMC(Nurse and Midwifery Council), which are all recognized medical regulatory bodies.

To make things easier for you, we have done some of the leg work for you and have created a clinic finder(link this to the assessment tool) that lists registered healthcare practitioners within 50 miles of your selected location, that have all be trained on Teoxane products, and more specifically, the areas that you are interested in having treated with Teoxane dermal fillers!

You can also visit sites such as Save Face to verify the accredited status of a practitioner.

Sorry, your browser is too old to support our website

Some things get better with age, but not browsers. Using an old browser can leave you and your data at risk as well as prevent you from experiencing the best of the modern web. To use our website, we'd recommend switching to one of the following: